Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snap!

     Its about that time of year again when outdoor seating becomes and option and we can bathe in the DC sun while enjoying some of our favorite dishes. On my way back from a trip to Georgetown yesterday I stopped into a local café called Snap to grab a quick bite to eat.

    Snap is this quaint little food joint that specializes in paninis, crêpes, and bubble tea. We are sure that you have all seen it on your way to or from Baked and Wired (being lime green and all) it's hard to miss. This place is known for its nice atmosphere, good food, friendly service, and cheap prices. Once you order you receive a number, and seating is up to the customer, so yesterday because of the nice weather I sat outside in the sun. Although I dont recommend sitting outside just yet, Snap has a great little outdoor seating area for when the city starts warming up.
     I ordered the Greek Panini and a Snapple peach tea and seated myself for my fast visit. Snap is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat or enjoy a cheap meal with friends. So if you are in ripped jeans or yoga pants and dont feel like dropping to much for a meal at Citronelle, stop by Snap at 1062 Thomas Jefferson St NW.

   By the way GW students, they take Gworld!

-Eat up,
   Chris and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment